Here are the 8 factors that Google will use to evaluate businesses and their online presence in 2023
- Relevance: Google will look at how relevant your business is to the search query. This includes factors such as your website content, keywords, and location.
- Authority: Google will evaluate your website’s authority by looking at the number and quality of links pointing to your site from other reputable sources.
- Content Quality: Google will assess the quality of your website content, including how informative and engaging it is, as well as its relevance to the search query.
- User experience: Google will evaluate how user-friendly and accessible your website is, including factors such as page loading speed, mobile-friendliness, and ease of navigation.
- Engagement: Google will measure the level of engagement your website generates, such as how long visitors stay on your site, how many pages they visit, and whether they share your content on social media.
- Reviews: Google will consider the quantity and quality of customer reviews on third-party sites such as Google My Business, Yelp, and other directories.Here are the 8 factors that Google will use to evaluate businesses and their online presence in 2023
- Business information: Google will check the accuracy and completeness of your business information, including your contact information, hours of operation, and location data.
- Security: Google considers whether your website is secure and uses HTTPS encryption.
It’s important to note that Google’s algorithms are constantly changing, and the weight given to these factors can vary depending on the search query and the user’s location and search history. Therefore, it’s crucial to focus on building a strong overall online presence that prioritizes providing value to your customers, rather than simply optimizing for search engine rankings.